It is the most easiest and reliable way to connect the XBee module to a PC via USB port with included USB A to mini-B cable. It can be used as a communication point or a programmer for XBee module using X-CTU software. There are six LEDs on this board to help you monitoring and quickly troubleshooting.
NOTE: XBee module is NOT included
Ideal for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
||This board allows to connect the Xbee module to a PC via USB port
∗ Standard lead time is 1 week
- Works with all XBee modules including the Series 1, Series 2, and Series 2.5; standard and Pro
- No external power needed
- Support USB 1.0 and 2.0
- Low USB bandwidth consumption
- 256/128 bytes receive/transmit buffer
- 0.1" spacing (breadboard friendly)
- On-board 3.3V 250mA voltage regulator (can be use to power external devices)
- TX and RX communication LEDs
- PWR, RSSI, ON, and ASSOCIATE LEDs
- Accessibility to every Xbee pin
- Works with X-CTU software from Digi Int.
- Support Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista. Mac OS8/9, OS-X and Linux 2.4 and greater