MINI-MAX/908 Set II
Our MINI-MAX Set contains everything you need to get started with microcontrollers. The core of the sets is the MINI-MAX/908-C microcontroller board, a powerful, yet easy-to-use microcomputer system based on Freescale (Motorola) MC68HC908-GP32.
MINI-MAX/908-C is a fully assembled product that is ready to use out of the box. MINI-MAX/908-C has 32K of flash memory which holds thousands of lines of C programs. Programs are downloaded into the MINI-MAX/908-C with a personal computer through an available serial (COM) port. Downloads typically take only few seconds.
Project examples demonstrate interfacing to LCD displays, keypads, TB-1 Peripheral Board, analog to digital conversion, ports and many other microcontroller peripherals.
- MINI-MAX/908-C Microcontroller Board
- TB-1 Training Board with 4-channel, 8-bit Analog/Digital Converter buzzer, traffic lights, counter and interrupt inputs
- 2-row alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Matrix Keypad
- Micro-IDE Integrated Development Environment
- Serial cable, Power Supply, Online Technical Manual and Schematics
- Compatible with our Micro C Compiler or any other third-party programming language for C or Assembly programming