Cross assemblers, Disassemblers and Monitors
- 6800, 6801/6803, 6805, 6502, 68HC08, 6809, 68HC11, 68HC12, 68HC16, 8048, 8051/52, 80C320, 8080/85, 8086, 8096, Z8, Z80, AVR, H8, ST7,16C5x and C-FLEA.
- Output files in either INTEL or MOTOROLA hex format.
- Plenty of features and options.
- 6800, 6801/6803, 6805, 6502, 68HC08, 6809, 68HC11, 68HC12, 68HC16, 8051/52, 8080/85, 8086, 8096, AVR and H8. Generates listing or ASM source format output file.
- Accepts user defined symbol table. Can build initial symbol table from references occurring within the input code.
- Accepts user defined block types (code, byte data, word data, char data, string data, symbolics allowed etc.) and address ranges.
- Accepts file of comments to be merged into the disassembly output.
- 6809, 68HC11, 68HC12, 8051/52, 8080/85, 8086, 8096, Z80 and AVR.
- Well documented ASM source code.
- Completely stand-alone, runs on the bare hardware.
- Very compact, occupies less than 8K of ROM.
- Built in disassembler (except AVR)
- Edit/Dump Memory, Processor registers and Interrupt vectors.
- Multiple breakpoints, which are completely transparent to the user program, and remain effective until removed.
- Software Single-Step works even when tracing ROMed code.
- Download INTEL or MOTOROLA format hex data.
- Revector any/all interrupts to the user program.
- Online help display of commands and syntax.
- Many more features *** Features may differ in some monitors.
Bonus! AT: Assembly Translator
- A program to assist in the translation of assembly language code from one CPU to another.
- Uses pattern matching and lookup tables to translate code written for one CPU into code which can be used on another.
- Works with any CPU, you define the translation tables, and compile them into a working translator using the supplied ATC (AT Compiler).
- Include sample translation tables for 8080->8086 and 6809->8086
|MACRO ||Powerful ASM source macro pre-processor. |
|CREF ||Cross-references symbol usage in ASM source file. |
|PSOURCE ||Protects distributed source code. |
|RETAB ||Retabulates output file to specified tab stops. |
|HEXFMT || General HEX file manipulation, including:|
Calculate checksums over all or part of code file.
Reformat output record type (INTEL/MOTOROLA/BINARY) & length.
Change base and load address of code image.
Remove strings of $FF (unprogrammed) data bytes.
Utilities for converting to/from other popular assembler formats.