GadgetPC is a powerful, low-cost, 32-bit ARM9 (AT91SAM9260) based microcontroller system with 5 USB ports for interfacing to a variety of off-the-shelf USB devices. It is capable of running Linux.
Ideal for Industrial Internet of Things.
||Single Board Computer with ARM9 & 5 USB ports
This tiny computer is capable of running ARM Linux and Debian
GadgetPC is powered by 5 Volts DC from the USB connector. The total power consumption of the board is less than
We offer GadgetPC Development Kit, GadgetPC Wi-Fi Kit and GadgetPC Aircard Kit to simplify getting started with the board.
- ATMEL AT91SAM9260 (ARM9) embedded processor
- 8MB In-System Re-programmable Downloadable DataFlash Memory
- 32MB DDR RAM
- Four USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbit per Second) Host Ports
- 4 USB Host connectors: 2 connectors with dual USB each
- 1 Mini USB Device connector
- UART (TTL level) Serial Interface (Use ARM Development System, GNUARM C Compiler, ATMEL SAM-BA, UBOOT and Linux.
- USB cable and online technical manual
- Linux can be configured on either a Windows or Linux PC
A USB Flash drive with preinstalled Debian is also available as an option.