Powerful, yet easy to use and affordable 8051 Debugger for our MINI-MAX/51-C2 board.
MINI-MAX/51-C Debugger kernel occupies only 2K on the MINI-MAX/51-C2 board and allows you to watch your program as it runs on the actual hardware. Put breakpoints, single-step, change registers, reset the board. Code modifications are downloaded automatically every time you start the debugger.
8051 Debugger simplifies code development with Micro C and Micro-IDE. Errors in user programs can be found and fixed quickly in Debugging mode by avoiding time consuming repetitive downloads to the target board.
|8051 Debugger for SDCC
||8051 Debugger for the SDCC compiler
|8051 Online Debugger
||8051 Debugger for the MINI-MAX/51-C2 board
|8051 Online Debugger Site License
||Unlimited Usage of 8051 Debugger at a site
- Integrated Development Environment to edit, build, download, simulate and debug within the same program.
- Debugging of 8051 programs in C, Assembly or mixed level.
- Program being debugged can be simultaneously viewed in C and Assembly.
- Variable window to watch C variable names, values and addresses.
- Register window to watch the simulated special function registers including 8051 ports.
- Memory window to watch and modify up to 64K of debugged program memory or 256-byte internal RAM.
- Callstack window to view list of function calls that lead to current program line ( traces all jumps and calls )
- Terminal window to debug 8051's serial port
- Output Window Debug Tab to watch debug messages
- Fully customizable window layout with dockable or floating debug windows.
- Stop Debugging button to stop debugging at any point
- Go button to start execution
- Step Into and Step Over buttons to single-step through the source code at C or Assembly level
- Unlimited number of breakpoints to stop execution at any C or Assembly source line.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP compatible
- Multi-file Editor to create and modify C or Assembly source code while debugging.
- Supports Micro C for 8051/52